What You'll Learn
Whether you're a current member or new to The Green Door Life, we invite you to join us on Thursday, February 11th for another free workshop! Kristina Yotive will lead us through a 60-minute class on how to transition into winter in accordance with Traditional Chinese Medicine principles. The class will be hosted via Zoom, which you can join from anywhere.
- Food and traditions for the winter season
- The principles of yin and yang
- Best food preparation practices for winter
- Common organ imbalance according to Chinese Medicine and the Five Elements
- A short quiz to help you find your element
- How to nourish the “Jing” or life force with foods and common herbs
RSVP To Join Us Live!
Thursday, February 11 at 10:00 a.m. Pacific
Zoom link will be emailed to you upon form submission.
About Your Instructor:
Dr. Kristina Yotive has a clinical doctorate in Traditional Chinese Medicine from the American College of Traditional Chinese Medicine in San Francisco, CA.
She had the great opportunity to complete an internship program at Zhejiang TCM University in Hangzhou, China. She also completed an internship at CPMC Davie’s campus working in the stroke rehabilitation unit.
Kristina currently runs her practice in San Francisco with a primary focus on sports injuries. She is on the therapy team for San Francisco’s Smuin Ballet Company.